Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Science Diet Ideal Balance Jerky Strips With Real Chicken

This post is brought to you from Cleo, our only yellow dog.

Happy Sunday everyone!

I am such a lucky Little Yellow Dog. This week I got to try some more fantastic Science Diet Treats. You might remember from my last review (Please read it if you did not yet, it’s a great review) we tried some jerky strips, among the other varieties, but they were beef and this time we got to try the chicken. The chicken flavor was just as well received by all of us.

I think it goes without saying at this point that I love treats. The same can be said for my brother and all of my sisters and for that matter probably for most dogs. You can see from the pictures all of them trying to nose in on my jerky strip, and of course my big sister Patches gently taking hers as usual. All four of us really enjoyed these and came running every time we heard the sound of the bag being handled.

These were a good size and the texture was nice. It gave us a little pause to chew, which is always nice and it smelled really awesome too - just like the jerky some humans eat. The bag was a good size too and lasted us for the better part of a week. In houses with less dogs, we have four, I imagine the bags will probably last a fair amount longer.

If you haven’t had the chance to try this or any of the new varieties of treats offered by Science Diet I recommend you browse their site and see just how many wonderful flavors they offer. I am sure you will find one that will suit the doggies in your life.

Have a fabulous weekend! ♥ Little Yellow Dog

No comments:

Post a Comment