Saturday, December 28, 2013

Starlooks Starbox December Box

You know from past posts how much I love Starboxes!  They are always filled with an awesome make-up adventure. The December box is extra special as I have been telling you. Under the wrap, as promised was a $99 fifteen shade eye palette. As you can see, there is a great color selection for making either bold parings, or more traditional smoky looks using the varying shades of similar colors as I have done.


In this palette you have all you need to get yourself looking festive this season. There are satin shades, matte bases, highlighters, shaders and contours. You have all the shades you need here to create many smashing looks. Plus the pigment is fantastic, blends easily, and it lasted all day without losing any of the punch at all.

For my first look, I used a mixture of the golds and browns. I was so happy to see so many in this palette because they really are my go to favorite shades. I even used one of the browns with a hint of water to make some eyeliner with fantastic staying power. 

Next I went with greens and silver for something a bit different and more dramatic that I usually wear. I really love the way these colors blended and the greens seemed to bring out my eyes a lot.

The last look I tried was with plum shades one of which was darker than anything I have ever worn before so it was a daring new look. My husband actually liked it so I think I might get more experimental in the future. It was nice to have him notice I had done something new and I’m sure you will get complements on the fun dramatic looks you create with your Starbox as well.

Please take some time to browse the Starlooks site and look at my past reviews of the November and October boxes. I’m sure you will agree it is a fantastic subscription service. You can subscribe to get your own monthly Starbox, which includes 3-4 full size makeup/beauty products by Starlooks, delivered to your door for $15/month! When signing up make sure to tell them Diana at My Empty Nest sent you! You can also connect with Starlooks on Facebook and Youtube so you will never miss a beautiful thing.



Disclosure: I was given the products I reviewed; no other compensation was received. My opinions are my own and may differ from yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment